A decision could be made sooner than we thought

Vince R.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So I am not watching the press conference but I am guessing Riley is telling everyone the kids are working hard. Gonna be a great week of practice. The kids want a bowl game. Possibly that he got the athlete cafeteria to start carrying sprinkles for the soft serve machine? 

He was surprised at Minnesota's running game. The outcome was unfortunate. They expect to have a great week of practice and be ready for a really good Penn State team. Barkley is one of the best running backs he's seen in the game in awhile, real special kid.

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

He was surprised at Minnesota's running game. The outcome was unfortunate. They expect to have a great week of practice and be ready for a really good Penn State team. Barkley is one of the best running backs he's seen in the game in awhile, real special kid.

So can I translate that " Minnesota could run the ball on us, So I fully expect Barkley to run for possibly 500 yards"

12 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

Safe to say this rumor is BS.  Why don't they kick the RSS guy off if all he does is make up BS rumors?

I agree.....sucks huh lol

Also I agree that they should ban him after all of his rumors were nothing more than a nothing burger. Attention whore maybe?

6 minutes ago, El Straino said:

I'm a big fan of the 56 prong pitchfork.  It has all the practicality of my 15 blade razor that takes the skin right off my face.  

Lifehack: no face, no shave!

Oh, and black Friday can't get here fast enough.

Looking forward to that Iowa game. Yea, buddy. High Five!