UF alumnus interested in your coaching search

3 hours ago, El Diaco said:

For my 2 cents...If Frost is coming to Nebraska it is already a done deal. We won't find out either way until the season is over. So the speculation about it dragging out meaning anything either way is silly. It's not dragging out, this is just the way it has to happen. Frost is in the middle of an undefeated season, nothing is going to be announced publicly until he wants it to be. We have no need or desire to install an interim HC this season so the Riley announcement is also on hold. If Frost is not coming home, then Moos is already talking to the replacement and it is likely near a done deal also. I guess we can speculate and waive arms like good fans do but don't think for a second that having to wait these next few weeks means anything at all.

The real pain will be if Scott is N but doesn't want his UCF team distracted between the Iowa game and his bowl game. Husker land will go apesh#t if we have to wait longer than about 30 minutes after the black Friday game.

And sorry UF but I just don't see the draw for Frost to Florida. I hope you get any other coach you want. There are many listed above who can fill the position just fine. I think Stoops would be an awesome get.

my picks in order:

Stoops 

Gundy

Frost 

4 hours ago, MyakkaGator said:

one question I would like to ask all of you:  what is your take on Phillips?  he was such a talent and had what seemed like unlimited potential. 

didn't he and Frost have an altercation in the locker room once? 

Yeah it was a little more than just a locker room altercation. Lawrence as talented as he was appeared to have some untreated MH issues, it was a painful fall to watch.

• Plus1 2

6 hours ago, bisonwiches said:

Yeah it was a little more than just a locker room altercation. Lawrence as talented as he was appeared to have some untreated MH issues, it was a painful fall to watch.

He's our Aaron hernandez... we've pretty much disowned him given the circumstances... had everything in the world going for him and all he wanted to do is be a gangster... what a freaking waste... 

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, jessica0 said:

FWIW....Vegas put Lincoln Riley onto the list for betting for the Florida job. 

I guess anything is possible but has to be just short of impossible... will be interesting to see how Oklahoma fares after he gets his own recruiting classes in.... dude can coach though, that's for sure!!!