***Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

So, we become Bowl Eligible at 5 wins, or is this to solidify more of a chance of a 6 win season if Penn St is already expected to be a loss?

I can't imagine the stress if we win today for win #5, then lose to PSU, and then the Iowa game is to be Bowl Eligible.  The better option would be to somehow go 7-5.

I just hope Nebraska plays with a lot of determination after letting the win slip away in OT last week, 

I was lead to believe that Iowa wasn't that great, then they walloped Ohio State in what Iowa fans on the radio were calling the best Iowa game they ever saw. So now I'm thinking that's a loss unless the BIG TEN pro wrestling committee steps in to get another bowl game. You have to think like 3-D chess these days....it's the entertainment business.

Just now, Hayseed said:

I was lead to believe that Iowa wasn't that great, then they walloped Ohio State in what Iowa fans on the radio were calling the best Iowa game they ever saw. So now I'm thinking that's a loss unless the BIG TEN pro wrestling committee steps in to get another bowl game. You have to think like 3-D chess these days....it's the entertainment business.

So with all the teams with so many losses, they are scrambling to get teams into the Bowl Games?  again?

1 minute ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

I hope for Minnesota's fan base's sake, the shot they did of the stands was prior to just before kick off, or there are some major empty seats in their Stadium. 

It's two 4-5 teams going at it in Minneapolis in November outside. It is likely that is the attendance.

2 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

I hope for Minnesota's fan base's sake, the shot they did of the stands was prior to just before kick off, or there are some major empty seats in their Stadium. 

That's because Nebraska fans aren't showing up to these road games.