***Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, Big red surfers said:

Beating neb is nothing to brag about these days.  

Some of my Iowa State fans friends are cursing they don't get to play us this year.. We are a loved team and also very hated. 

10 minutes ago, Redux said:

You're right about what?  The season being a disaster?  Kudos to you dude, for real.  What foresight you have!  In reality you brought your sky is falling approach via obnoxious "hot take" style posts.  So being right has nothing to do with why you would get scolded, it was your smartest guy in the room approach.  And now that the team is a s#!t show you are bragging about being right?  Seriously?  Whatever floats your boat man.

Make a post without using the phrase "pathetic mike", try it.

I'm talking about what I said BEFORE this season started.  I said that this team (meaning Nebraska in general) was consistently struggling because they played with minimal effort. 

To reiterate, I made those posts BEFORE this season started.

And now that what I said 9 months ago is blatantly obvious, you're coming on here acting like I'm just now saying this.

You don't have to like what I say...but at least have the intellectual honesty to admit that what I was saying 9 months ago was true then as it is now.

But I get it.  I'm an unpopular poster, not part of "cool crowd" that goes around and up-votes each others post's making it a self-perpetuating popularity contest.

My point: Just because I'm an unpopular poster doesn't mean I don't have good to great analysis.  And your sarcastic "I'm throwing pooh against the wall" comment perfectly illustrates the culture problem on this board. 

• Plus1 1