What did we learn?....Minnesota

14 hours ago, Nebhawk said:

That defense was solid, but it was Suh.  HE was dominant, not the whole defense.  I find it funny how skewed this gets as time passes.  Pelini and his early years were with Callahans guys as well.  We are now alot of years removed from having a Top 10 recruiting class (Cally did) and Pelini won with it.  Almost 10 years removed from having that kind of recruiting class.  7-8 years removed from having those players here on either side of the ball.  I will once again say that I don't like recruiting numbers.  Its been proven in the past that when we recruit a player, he is automatically given  one more star.  That same player goes to Iowa, he is a 3 star instead of a 4 star.  Skewed.  Don't buy into those numbers that get thrown out.  Our players quit today.  No matter who the coach is, you don't quit while wearing the uni on the field.  I don't care who stays or goes from this team.  We need a whole new culture.

In 2010 Nebraska gave up 17.4 points per game without Suh. We can barely do that in a quarter now.

• Plus1 1