Offensive style

Listening to 1620 the zone and they mention that husker fans don't want an offense like Scott frost's. Sure Nebraska fans have fond memories of Tom Osborne offenses but I think husker fans realize that we are not going to that type of offense and when fans say they want Scott frost they know what they are getting. Heck, I have watched several UCF games. 

I think an offense like Scott's would be helpful because it is geared toward speed. We have several wide receivers who would already fit his system (Lindsey, Spielman). His system is one that helps the qb out because it is very fast moving and with a struggling line a qb isn't stuck holding the football too long. Hopefully this would allow time for a new line coach to develop a line. His offenses have a mobile qb which I think Nebraska fans appreciate. One bright side of today's loss was seeing a qb willing to tuck the ball and run when no wr was open...The play calling was still atrocious. 

Walkons- we have had a few big name walk ons under Riley but I would only see this improving with a coach from wood river nebraska. 

Demeanor- Scott frost always seems to have an intense demeanor while remaining cool and collected... One coaching moment that sticks in my memory is Scott frost dragging Oregon player Blount off the field.. He also lined up as qb in practice to help prepare UCF fir a game against an option qb. I have no doubt he can gain the teams respect and they will play hard for him.

Hire Frost!