POB

1 hour ago, fire mike said:

He looked pretty good. Had nice touches on a couple of passes (one across the middle to JD and the 4th down throw to Stanley). Also thought he had great pocket awareness and was able to pick up some yards with his legs. 

His run ability is what I was interested in,with a coaching change coming his ability to run and throw could be big for Patrick.

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I wasn't impressed, to be honest. He holds on to the ball for way too long. Needs to go through his progressions much more quickly. 

Holds the ball for too long? You have seen Tanner Lee play football before correct? That guy holds on to the ball longer than a Bob Diaco press conference. 

• Plus1 4
59 minutes ago, HuskerPowerVA said:

Hard to evaluate with that offensive line (it is offensive isn't it?) and that fact we trailed the entire game by so many points.  You cant expect the kid to come in and light it up in the second half.  I thought he looked very good for the situation and without a running attack and protection.  

A lot of this!  In the last series Minn was rushing 3 and we had 5 blockers....maybe 6 if the TE was in I don't remember.  All 3 D linemen hit POB at the same time while the OL stood playing paddy cake.

10 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

A lot of this!  In the last series Minn was rushing 3 and we had 5 blockers....maybe 6 if the TE was in I don't remember.  All 3 D linemen hit POB at the same time while the OL stood playing paddy cake.

Even the announcers mentioned the inability to block 3 with 6..........

When announcers and media start making comments about the lack of production, questionable decisions, team motivation etc you realize its not just over zealous fans (not that we are) thinking change is needed.....