Tenn fires coach and we still have our giant failure

jauken

Just now, jauken said:

Tenn just fired their coach.   And we still have our giant nice failure.  I’m ready to storm castle with pitchforks.  

Yes, but they have been wasting their time on Gruden this entire time and recently started to go outside of that circle to the likes of Dan Mullen, Norvell, and the like. I'm expecting Dan Mullen to get a ton of buzz for this job. 

Moos has put himself in impossible position 

eithier he fires riley and he is deemed a liar or he doesn’t and is deemed a fool.  

He has to cut out the cancer...now.  I’m seriously worried sellout steak ends at Iowa game

Edited by jauken
  • Plus1 1
Just now, jauken said:

Moos has put himself in impossible position 

eithier he fires riley and he is deemed a liar or he doesn’t and is deemed a fool.  

He has to cut out the cancer...now.  I’m seriously worried sellout steak ends at Iowa game

I agree.  I can see there being many empty seats at the Iowa game.  The tickets are already sold, I believe, but empty seats is a bad sign.  

Serious question. Does it matter if Riley is fired now or in two weeks?

I don't think so. Nebraska will be underdogs against both Penn State and Iowa regardless of who the head coach is. I seriously doubt that firing Riley now will make any difference in who the next head coach is.

With all that said though, I wouldn't have any issue if they canned Riley today.

• Plus1 5