Tenn fires coach and we still have our giant failure

jauken

2 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

Looking through some threads at volnation I've learned that they have a booster named Haslam and is getting blamed for a lot of the chaos. Family owns Pilot gas stations but Warren Buffet buying large interest. One brother is governor? Some connection to Cleveland Browns. Too lazy to do the research but funny that some were going to boycott Pilot stores.

LOL - I saw one poster say they were only going to Flying-J if he needed to take a dump, and didnt plan on flushing afterwards.

One comment I saw on Volnation, regarding Phil Fulmer's influence on the program: "Barry Alvarez may be a-hole, but he knows what's best for Wisconsin and he makes the right choices. Maybe you think Phil has made some dick moves, but I guarantee he's only trying to make the program better."

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, Toe said:

One comment I saw on Volnation, regarding Phil Fulmer's influence on the program: "Barry Alvarez may be a-hole, but he knows what's best for Wisconsin and he makes the right choices. Maybe you think Phil has made some dick moves, but I guarantee he's only trying to make the program better."

That's probably true but will it hurt them trying to get a coach knowing Fulmer as AD will be looking over their shoulder?