Tenn fires coach and we still have our giant failure

jauken

3 hours ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

Instead of speaking at the press conference tomorrow, Bill Moos should just whip his junk out and use it to slap anyone in the face who bitched about keeping Riley to the end of the season.  Just a suggestion.

Last time a person associated with the football team did that it didn't work out so well.

On 11/28/2017 at 0:12 PM, Vols1891 said:

I wish we had Moos right now...Currie isn’t going to last long imo. I really do hope you guys land Frost...you deserve to be a top team. In all honesty, you are the classiest fanbase I’ve met.

By the same token the Vols deserve much better than what they are getting.  I hope the situation stabilizes and you land in a good place.

20 minutes ago, theknife said:

Reports confirming Les Miles has been contacted by Phil. If they pull Les Miles and Tee Martin as OC/Coach in Waiting, that's a hell of a salvage job considering what could have happened. 

Best possible outcome.  Not a long-term solution since he's 64,  he should get things moving the right direction.