Huskers vs. North Texas

Mavric

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

Didn't take Mav long to begin complaining. Business as usual.

ScottyIce stuck trying to recycle things I say trying to troll me.  Business as usual.

But you're right.  It's much better to stick our heads in the sand and pretend that things that have plagued Miles' teams are still an issue in year six.

37 minutes ago, Mavric said:

ScottyIce stuck trying to recycle things I say trying to troll me.  Business as usual.

But you're right.  It's much better to stick our heads in the sand and pretend that things that have plagued Miles' teams are still an issue in year six.

I didn't we looked that bad against the zone. You HAVE to hit some outside shots and we weren't hitting them. That's on the players to hit the open shots, not Miles. I liked the attacking Fromm Watson, Palmer and even Taylor against the zone.

3 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

I didn't we looked that bad against the zone. You HAVE to hit some outside shots and we weren't hitting them. That's on the players to hit the open shots, not Miles. I liked the attacking Fromm Watson, Palmer and even Taylor against the zone.

Well TM needs to recruit better shooters then. So it's somewhat on TM head. 

Edited by Big red surfers
12 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Are you sure?  - maybe Miles is teaching the kids to miss..... Have you been to practice?  I'm sure Mav has!!!!