Penn State Week Pressers

Mavric

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wtf?????

i don’t care what condition the program is in or if a coach is going to be fired.

you ho out to win every damn game. 

What the hell would your suggestion accomplish?

Avoid a 60-14 blow out to Penn State.

We aren't beating Penn State. So let's limit the damage.

On November 13, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Mavric said:

On November 13, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Mavric said:

But Luke still has to suit up for practice even though he's not practicing and is having surgery this Thursday! (Sean Callahan shared this tidbit on Big Red Wrap Up tonight. Some weird Diaco rule?

Edited by ladyhawke
Typos
Just now, ladyhawke said:

But Luke still has to suit up for practice even though he's not practicing sand is having surgery this Thursday! (Sean Callahan shared this tidbit on Bug Red Wrap Up tonight. Some weird Diaco rule?

Yeah, that seems odd.  I've heard of that happening before - maybe a year or two ago with a guy going to get a knee scoped or something like that.  But a hip would seem like something that wouldn't lend itself well to still working out if it needed surgery.  :dunno

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, that seems odd.  I've heard of that happening before - maybe a year or two ago with a guy going to get a knee scoped or something like that.  But a hip would seem like something that wouldn't lend itself well to still working out if it needed surgery.  :dunno

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Blake (Lawrence) said something to the effect that if weird rules sound weird to us (viewing audience) they sound weird to the players too! 

Edited by ladyhawke