How bad?

I get what you're saying, RedDenver, but Boneyard is right. This team has clearly quit.

Penn State has never beaten Nebraska in the Big Ten.  They probably see an opportunity to right some wrongs and at the same time give Barkley a chance at the all-time rushing record. They're going to do everything they can to get him 500 yards rushing.

• Plus1 1
Just now, RedDenver said:

Minnesota is a better rushing team at 195.7 ypg (37th nationally), and they didn't set any records. I think PSU will win easily, but their passing game is far more dangerous than their running game.

If Penn State wants to rush for 350 on us, they will. If they want to pass for 350 on us they will.

And no matter what they do, this team and staff will come away acting like they don't care, and will tell us during the weekday pressers that they are working hard in practice and think things will get better.

• Plus1 2

Just now, TGHusker said:

I had forgotten that PSU had yet to beat us as a member of the Big 10.  Boy how have our fortunes been reversed.  They go to 'death penalty' like sanctions and are now a part of the national conversation.  Time to :restore    If they can turn it around so can we. 

Alabama turned it around.

Penn State is turning it around.

Miami is currently turning around.

Oklahoma turned it around.

It just takes the right coach.