How bad?

6 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

My only last hope for the season is that we get torched by Penn St and then Riley gives a really heart felt speech before the Iowa game and we somehow don't lose that one 

Well if he can win that game against Iowa, he would end up 20-18 at NU I believe.  Which is on par with his 53% winning % coming to NU.  Past performance is indeed an indicator of future performance.  Next year under SF we go 12-0!!:P

Only two things I can think of that will keep it from being one of the worst games ever by a Husker team.

1.  Penn State has one of those games like we had against Iowa State several years back.....and have like 8 turnovers......and rabid garden gnomes appear on their sideline and gnaw on Barkley's kneecaps, taking him out of the game.....and a few other breaks that go our way.

2.  For some totally alien reason, Diaco completely mixes things up by running a basic defense where we actually try an attacking offense.  We'd still get torched occasionally, but it might throw their gameplan off enough to keep it below 50.

To make this Husker season a little more interesting, my family and I have come up with a drinking game! At least the booze sooth some of the pain.. or people pass out by half time and forget what happened. Feel free to join in and post some of your super sh!t faced pic on this thread!

Here's the rules:

Any play of 20+ yards, Drink!

Any play of 20+ yards and a TD, Shot!

Any Special Teams TD, Shot!

Any Pick 6 or fumble returned for TD, Shot!

Anytime the other team scores, Drink!

Any First Down for the other team, Drink!

Anytime Nebraska gets stopped in the redzone, Drink!

Anytime we run with the FB on 4th and 1, Shot!

Anytime we fail to convert on 3rd down, Drink!

Anytime we screw up a screen pass, Shot!

Anytime we drop a catch-able ball, Drink!

Anytime we miss a block, miss a tackle, miss an assignment, miss a FG... Anytime we miss anything... Drink!

I can send the rest to you all upon request but this should help you make it through the weekend!

Oh and final score.... 56-12