How bad?

6 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

To make this Husker season a little more interesting, my family and I have come up with a drinking game! At least the booze sooth some of the pain.. or people pass out by half time and forget what happened. Feel free to join in and post some of your super sh!t faced pic on this thread!

Here's the rules:

Any play of 20+ yards, Drink!

Any play of 20+ yards and a TD, Shot!

Any Special Teams TD, Shot!

Any Pick 6 or fumble returned for TD, Shot!

Anytime the other team scores, Drink!

Any First Down for the other team, Drink!

Anytime Nebraska gets stopped in the redzone, Drink!

Anytime we run with the FB on 4th and 1, Shot!

Anytime we fail to convert on 3rd down, Drink!

Anytime we screw up a screen pass, Shot!

Anytime we drop a catch-able ball, Drink!

Anytime we miss a block, miss a tackle, miss an assignment, miss a FG... Anytime we miss anything... Drink!

I can send the rest to you all upon request but this should help you make it through the weekend!

Oh and final score.... 56-12

I read the first 4 and I was thinking "not a lot of drinking in this game". Then I figured out you were talking about what the opponent does.

5 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

No chance. They are desperate to get back in the playoff talk. PSU could be winning by 70 and he will be calling timeouts to score more. 

Unfortunately beating Nebraska doesn't have the same status as it use to have. If you beat Illinois by 21 points or 56 points it really doesn't matter. At some point people call it unsportsmanlike.

2 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Minnesota is a better rushing team at 195.7 ypg (37th nationally), and they didn't set any records. I think PSU will win easily, but their passing game is far more dangerous than their running game.

To be fair, that ypg reflects having played us. It was significantly lower before. 

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

To make this Husker season a little more interesting, my family and I have come up with a drinking game! At least the booze sooth some of the pain.. or people pass out by half time and forget what happened. Feel free to join in and post some of your super sh!t faced pic on this thread!

Here's the rules:

Any play of 20+ yards, Drink!

Any play of 20+ yards and a TD, Shot!

Any Special Teams TD, Shot!

Any Pick 6 or fumble returned for TD, Shot!

Anytime the other team scores, Drink!

Any First Down for the other team, Drink!

Anytime Nebraska gets stopped in the redzone, Drink!

Anytime we run with the FB on 4th and 1, Shot!

Anytime we fail to convert on 3rd down, Drink!

Anytime we screw up a screen pass, Shot!

Anytime we drop a catch-able ball, Drink!

Anytime we miss a block, miss a tackle, miss an assignment, miss a FG... Anytime we miss anything... Drink!

I can send the rest to you all upon request but this should help you make it through the weekend!

Oh and final score.... 56-12

Send us the rest? Dang man, any 3 of those is enough to put a guy in the hospital. I’m calling BS, no way your family has played this game and had any survivors. Or do you assign one event per person and then just wait to see which of you gets more f’d up? A person might MIGHT live through that.

14 hours ago, Comfortably Numb said:

Send us the rest? Dang man, any 3 of those is enough to put a guy in the hospital. I’m calling BS, no way your family has played this game and had any survivors. Or do you assign one event per person and then just wait to see which of you gets more f’d up? A person might MIGHT live through that.

Hahaha the ladies have slightly different rules than the guys and yes we've played this game every weekend (we start at halftime of the early games since we're on Pacific time)! There are like 10-15 more and all of the one's that have "shot" next to them we change to "drink" after a while because we definitely wouldn't survive. But hey, what my brain can't remember means it didn't really happen. I'm just trying to flirt with that fine line of completely hammered and passing out for the next 11-12 days so I can forget the MR era ever happened..