What question would you like to have Mike Riley answer 100% honestly?

Sharp & Benning were talking about this topic this morning.  Sharp said he would ask Riley "Were you hired to be a care-taker coach for a few year, and was Diaco hired to take over the head coaching job when 'he was ready'"

I would ask him "Do you think you were about to be fired from Oregon State when Eichorst offered the NU job?"

I know that there was a thread about asking questions in a press conference, but this seems like a different thread.  I think we can make this more "big picture" and "program-related" questions, rather than individual game questions.  What would be good questions for Riley?

• Plus1 2

I’d like to know just how many things were in his control, and even SE’s control. The picture that’s been painted regarding Diaco is that it was forced upon Riley and that SE was the puppeteer. I definitely believe the move was forced on Riley but it wouldn’t surprise me if boosters forced the move on SE.

It all seems too convenient to blame SE when mostly everyone (myself included) thought Banker had to go and that we upgraded tremendously with the hiring.