My Top 10 Single Player Games of All-Time

I like to play video games, but I am not a gamer at all.  I am surprised that "The Last Of Us" didn't make anyone's list.

I think TLOU was the most epic game ever created.  The actual gameplay is kinda blah, but the story, and the cinematics are amazing.  This was the first video game I ever played where I actually cared for the characters.  This was also the first game I ever played that ever elicited emotional responses.

That's my limited comment, sorry I can't list a bunch of other games.

• Plus1 1
On 2/3/2018 at 1:09 PM, Making Chimichangas said:

I like to play video games, but I am not a gamer at all.  I am surprised that "The Last Of Us" didn't make anyone's list.

I think TLOU was the most epic game ever created.  The actual gameplay is kinda blah, but the story, and the cinematics are amazing.  This was the first video game I ever played where I actually cared for the characters.  This was also the first game I ever played that ever elicited emotional responses.

That's my limited comment, sorry I can't list a bunch of other games.

Last of Us is absolutely a classic, but I think you answered your own question here. 

On 2/13/2018 at 9:42 PM, huskerfan333157 said:

In no specific order:

Halo 2

Super Mario 3

CoD: mw2

Zelda: Ocrania of time

TMNT the arcade version

Double dragon 2

Resident evil 3

Goldeneye 007

Doom

And finally:

Ncaa football 06 and 07 (one of the best in the world online).

NCAA 2006 is one of the best games ever. I left off sports games otherwise that would have been on my list. 

• It was the only one to have an actual soundtrack 
  • Race for the Heisman feature
  • Impact player feature first appeared 
  • Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

NCAA 2006 is one of the best games ever. I left off sports games otherwise that would have been on my list. 

• It was the only one to have an actual soundtrack 
  • Race for the Heisman feature
  • Impact player feature first appeared 

They actually have the soundtrack on spotify.  I only played online though so it was nice to have music while chatting in the lobby or voice chatting with the people.  Also, you had the highlights in the main menu.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2018 at 7:23 AM, Cdog923 said:

I absolutely agree; as a complete experience, it should be on any top 10 list. The sequel might be the most anticipated game at the moment.

I'm sure you are at least 99.999999% correct here.

I cannot remember any video game I have been anticipating more than TLOU 2.  I remember being excited for Batman: Arkham Knight, but even that pales in comparison.

• 2 weeks later...