Huskers vs. St. John's @ Gavitt Tipoff Games (NYC)

Mavric

16 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Those guys wouldn't have helped. Not mad about losing em for 1 second.

Lol Morrow wouldn’t have helped? They had over 30 points in the paint and numerous second chance points. Don’t know the exact number but I know they had over 12 offensive rebounds. You’re an idiot if you think Morrow wouldn’t have helped

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

Lol Morrow wouldn’t have helped? They had over 30 points in the paint and numerous second chance points. Don’t know the exact number but I know they had over 12 offensive rebounds. You’re an idiot if you think Morrow wouldn’t have helped

No you're an idiot if you think a guy that wouldn't buy into our HC would've helped tonight.

And how many minutes would've Morrow been able to play? 3 before his foot acted up?

6 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

That answer would be Craig Smith, Miles hasn’t had an offense since he left.  Chin Coleman as well as Herriman.

Chin is hired for one reason...it isn't coaching...but is does start with a C...it is why he was hired by Underwood with the Illini and it has already paid off with who they just landed.

3 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

I’m well aware the last time we had an offense here was with Craig smith been sayin that since about he day he left but I wasn’t sure about CSU

He was at CSU with Tim.  Coached the bigs and was huge in recruiting the guys that led CSU to the Round of 32 after the staff left for DONU 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Chin is hired for one reason...it isn't coaching...but is does start with a C...it is why he was hired by Underwood with the Illini and it has already paid off with who they just landed.

Also the only reason Okafor stepped foot in this state.  No one on this staff has the clout Chin did in the Chicago area

Just now, RedSavage said:

Ah gotcha.  Didn’t know that

All good man

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Also the only reason Okafor stepped foot in this state.  No one on this staff has the clout Chin did in the Chicago area

Yep!

And he is not even the most connected of the guys out there...there are two/three more (Robert Smith and the Irvins).  Chin is basically a brother to the Irvins.  It was a great hire by Miles, sucks it didn't work out for him.

Dang, I had a feeling this game would play out like this.  If this is the best effort we can give, it will be another long season for us.  I missed the game- spent the evening coaching kids and then going to Justice League.... We need to kick it in the rear or Miles needs to go.  I am hearing magic number is 19 wins.... we will see

Everyone around the team says this is the most talented team Miles has had since he got here & based on recruiting *'s they are right but they rarely seem to play as a team.  It's one or two passes and drive the lane.  No ball movement, just "get mine". 

Miles says that they can play big or small, fast or slow but in six halves of basketball they have only played fast in one (North Texas first half) and they looked great in that one and like complete crap the other five.  What should that tell him?

I am getting tired of NU adjusting the style they want to play based on the team they are playing.  If you have more or equal talent you should play the way you want and make the other team adjust.  Miles seems to still have that "small school" attitude that the other team is always more talented so you have to adjust to them.  F that, make them adjust to you.