What do you think about these shows?

ScawFraw

10 minutes ago, NUinID said:

I listen to Sharp and Benning and like to listen to Husker Doc Talk.  That is all I really listen to regularly.  I will sometimes listen to Bahe.  Not a huge fan though.  I just don't like his perspective on Nebraska football.  

Unsportsmanlike Conduct was absolutely great when Severe and Kuglar were doing the show.   The Hour of Hate on Thursday or Friday afternoon was great.  Bishop and the other Moran they have on there now are just not very good.  

Ooooo I hope this is the USC message board post of the day!

• Plus1 1

Sharp and Benning - My favorite.  

Game Time with Nick Bahe - It's ok.

Unsportsmanlike Conduct - I loved this show during the Kugler-Severe years.  I wish Sharp and Benning would be moved to the afternoon because Bishop can get on my nerves and Peterson constantly interrupts anyone who is trying to make a point.

Big Red Wrap Up - I really enjoy this show.  

22 minutes ago, Herbie Husker said:

Schick and Nick's Song for Colt McCoy is a classic.

Schick and Nick was great for comedy. It was basically just a comedy show and they did some crazy funny stuff. But it was useless for real information. But I loved listening to it and laughed a lot.  It was good comedy. 

Now with Bahe only its really bad. He tries to be so serious, but after knowing him from Schick and Nick I can't take him serious.. If I had to guess, his favorite radio guy has to be Cowherd because he tries so hard to be just like him, which is probably another reason I don't like him(Cowherd sucks!)

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, np_husker said:

Unsportsmanlike Conduct - I loved this show during the Kugler-Severe years.  I wish Sharp and Benning would be moved to the afternoon because Bishop can get on my nerves and Peterson constantly interrupts anyone who is trying to make a point.

Would be tough to move them because Benning coaches.

• Plus1 1

Sharp and Benning - GREAT

Game Time with Nick Bahe - Awful

Unsportsmanlike Conduct - Decent

Husker Doc Talk Podcast - Don't listen

Big Red Cobcast - What? 

HOL Show - Eh

Sports Nightly - Eh x2

Husker Hangover - Decent; Vrz makes a great pizza, tho

Big Red Reaction - Best recapped on Twitter

Big Red Overreaction - Best listened to when drunk. 

Carriker Chronicles - Never partaken in.

Big Red Wrap Up - NET doesn't work on my TV. 

Edited by Cdog923

11 minutes ago, Blackshirts014 said:

Man, I didnt realize there was so many. I live in Texas, and I started streaming the Sharp and Benning podcast a few years ago.  I may be biased, but it is so much better than the terrible sports talk radio down here. They both really seem to know their stuff and don't just spew a bunch of hot takes. 

You must not live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, because The Ticket in Dallas is AMAZING!!  I only lived there for 2 1/2 years, but I got hooked on that station.  I listen to them via the interweb and app a few hours every day.

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

You must not live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, because The Ticket in Dallas is AMAZING!!  I only lived there for 2 1/2 years, but I got hooked on that station.  I listen to them via the interweb and app a few hours every day.

No, I'm in Austin. I could imagine that with how bigger of a market Dallas is they could muster some better radio. 

3 minutes ago, Blackshirts014 said:

No, I'm in Austin. I could imagine that with how bigger of a market Dallas is they could muster some better radio. 

The Ticket is a LOT of Dallas Cowboys stuff during football season, but they do a great job of mixing in other sports, local news, pop culture, and general "guy talk" in their shows.  It's not "all sports, all the time".

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The Ticket is a LOT of Dallas Cowboys stuff during football season, but they do a great job of mixing in other sports, local news, pop culture, and general "guy talk" in their shows.  It's not "all sports, all the time".

I don't if its the same guys, but even as a big time Cowboys hater I really enjoy the local radio broadcast that does their games. They seem about as objective as it gets for a homer broadcast, and super knowledgeable about the team.