hawkeyes game

6 minutes ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

Iowa is regressing. 

Why, though. 3 weeks ago they put up their season highs in most offensive categories. The last two weeks have been season lows. Iowa has never had much of an offense, but 3.6 ypp to Purdue is head scratching. Purdue hasn't done that to anyone else, and they've played against some of the worst offenses in the country.

6 hours ago, Redux said:

They play solid football against us, I don't expect a win.

Ya, we tend to get Iowa's best shot, and I think they'll be fired-up coming off two losses.  But if Riley can rally the troops enough to actually get some defense then anything can happen.  Can see a Purdue style win where Ferentz plays not to lose and we make a late-game push.

1 hour ago, zoogs said:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK BILL

#TeamWiscy

I think I'm one of the few that considers Iowa a rival already.  I hate those guys.  I dislike Wisconsin, but hate Iowa to the point I will consider this season a "mild" success if we beat them.  I would consider the season a "mild" success if we went 1-11 and that one win was over Iowa, mainly because of the people I know.

On 11/16/2017 at 6:59 AM, cornhuskers4ever said:

If I'm able to get the day off, I will be heading to NW Iowa for the weekend to do Thanksgiving with my in-laws, huge Hawkeyes fans.  It's not even a subject of who will win, (My sister in law usually bet a 12 pack of pop who will win the game).  It's more, how much will Iowa win by this year. 

I will still be cheering for the Cornhuskers win or lose.  I wonder what kind of atmosphere it will be in the 2nd half,  Imagine only Iowa fans in the stands at the end of the 4th.  That would be crazy.  

The only hope Nebraska has of being able to play in a bowl game this year is to win their last 2 games, against a very tough Penn St team and an Iowa team who gives everyone a run for their money. 

Personally, and as hard as it is to say Nebraska will have only 4 wins this year.  Probably one of the worst seasons of Nebraska Football. 

hyvee.png.964f55ca813955da2210c95c21937424.png

Bra I got you covered :thumbs

11 hours ago, zoogs said:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK BILL

#TeamWiscy

I understand that Wisconsin is the team to beat in the Big Ten West, but they have long rivalries with Minnesota and Iowa. Is trying to force a rivalry upon them is much like Colorado trying to force a rivalry upon Nebraska in the 1980s. Most of the NU fans at the time were like “Colorado, meh, Oklahoma is our rival”.