*** 2017 Game 11 "Expert" Picks: Nebraska at Penn State ***

Saunders

Nebraska at Penn State (-26)  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, RedSavage said:

No way we contain Barkley.  He runs for 150+, easy.  I do not see them letting up, at all.  They're probably out of the playoff picture no matter what at this point but Barkley might still have a slim chance at the Heisman if he really impresses the next couple weeks.

Barkley could quite easy go off rushing-wise.  I think you and I are in the same boat.  We both agree Barkley is going to have a great game, I feel it'll be through the air, you feel like it'll be on the ground.  Ugh, it might be pretty ugly on Saturday.

38 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

We might have to go to the tape and see if he mumbled "with envy" between look and at.

37 minutes ago, tyrone_biggums said:

He must have saw a program giving eternal contract extensions to a mediocre coach and said, "I want that!"

I'm starting to wonder if he meant he wanted to be worse than Iowa.

I think Zach from DN knows what is coming. I really wish defensive staff changes had been made this week. We needed a defense these last two games.:angry:

57 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Barkley could quite easy go off rushing-wise.  I think you and I are in the same boat.  We both agree Barkley is going to have a great game, I feel it'll be through the air, you feel like it'll be on the ground.  Ugh, it might be pretty ugly on Saturday.

Yep, I misread your post:facepalm:.  Saturday is going to be rough.

5 hours ago, MichiganDad3 said:

We could have a shot if Diaco would scrap the passive D and attack all game. Get defenders in the backfield every play. Penn State will hit a few long pass plays, but defenders in the backfield will cause turnovers, and Penn State may even have to punt. What is the over/under for the number of Penn State punts? Is it 0.5?

That goes against his "Bend and Burst" philosophy.  

I'm going to somewhat contradict my last post from 19 hours ago.

I actually could see this game still being a blowout.  But, not something like 70-10.

Everyone, including opposing coaches, know Riley is on his way out in two games.  He is a well respected member of the coaching community.

I could see PSU getting up a few TDs and calling off the dogs.

Bigger question, can our defense keep them from scoring even if they call off the dogs?