“Foregone Conclusion” Tanner Lee Will Enter 2018 NFL Draft

seaofred92

TL now has 24 tds and 13 picks.  If he get 2 more tds with no picks against Iowa, he will be at a 2-1 td/int ration.  He might decide to go the grad transfer route and go to a team with a better line.

Landof10 has him at needing just 6 credits to graduate in the the Spring of 2018. So to return next year he would need to enroll in grad school, either at DONU or elsewhere.

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-tanner-lee-living-dream-huskers

On 11/16/2017 at 0:34 PM, DrunkOffPunch said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but the NCAA football franchise was trash anyways. $60 for an 'updated roster' and like 5 or 6 new animations. 

You're right: that IS an unpopular opinion. 

Also, you've just described every Madden and Call of Duty release since the early 2000s.  

• Plus1 1

A general question: Is the NFL going shy away from kids that have been through concussion protocol? And specifically, is it a strike against Lee?

Generally speaking, a sever head injury could hamper a player's chance of being drafted or signed. However, with Lee, I don't think it's an issue as he wasn't out cold waking up confused 5 minutes later in the locker room. Lee's injury sounds to pretty low on the severity scale.

Since this hasn't been really been mentioned, it's either a non issue or we're all ignoring it. I vote 'non issue'.

1 hour ago, Gage County said:

A general question: Is the NFL going shy away from kids that have been through concussion protocol? And specifically, is it a strike against Lee?

Generally speaking, a sever head injury could hamper a player's chance of being drafted or signed. However, with Lee, I don't think it's an issue as he wasn't out cold waking up confused 5 minutes later in the locker room. Lee's injury sounds to pretty low on the severity scale.

Since this hasn't been really been mentioned, it's either a non issue or we're all ignoring it. I vote 'non issue'.

Generally yes it could be an issue but as you stated this isn't one of those times. My brother had to quit HS football due to 4 concussion. Funny enough he didn't get a single one playing football, but after the 4th (happened in wrestling) doctors told him no more football and that message was passed to the school meaning he couldn't participate even if he ignored the doctor because the school was notified and would let him. It's definitely serious stuff and can be a major red flag if you've had multiple head injuries. Though I suppose the same could be said for any injury. If it's happened a few times that is usually a sign to look elsewhere. 

Edited by Nebfanatic
On 11/16/2017 at 7:50 PM, In the Deed the Glory said:

Tanner Lee will never be a 'game manager' kind of QB.  He is a gunslinger.  Brett Favre-ish.

Except Brett Favre was obviously much better.

and had a better o-line.  If he's gunna sling, he also needs to learn to tuck the ball and get what he can up the gut.