Alex Grinch

epocSoN

The scheming and tinkering of Alex Grinch

'Talk about putting the speed into the D. That’s a track team right there'

PULLMAN - Alex Grinch doesn’t surprise you with his practice wardrobe. The Washington State defensive coordinator typically wears gray sweatpants, a long-sleeve shirt and a Cougar ball cap. On game day, he also keeps it simple: visor and a jacket. As for the defensive schemes he’s dialing up each week, well, that's a different story altogether.

The Cougs have been far from simple this season. Parts are moving, linemen are stemming and slanting, and the secondary constantly transforms itself based on down and distance.

Jesus people.  If you don't want in on the rumor IGNORE THE THEAD AND THIS WHOLE SECTION OF THE WEBSITE.  Rumors are entertaining for me to listen to.  It's not like we are taking these words with anything more than a grain a salt.  It's fun to speculate on, nothing more than that.  

• Plus1 6

5 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

So this is obviously another false rumor.

4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Which you know all about!!!

Unless it is posted on a message board by someone claiming to be a lawyer or claiming to be a former player we aren’t supposed to believe it.  Gary Sharp works with Damon Benning and we all know Damon doesn’t like Scott Frost (even though it’s been stated multiple times otherwise) so obviously this is just Sharps way of spreading the anti-Frost to Nebraska agenda.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, epocSoN said:

Jesus people.  If you don't want in on the rumor IGNORE THE THEAD AND THIS WHOLE SECTION OF THE WEBSITE.  Rumors are entertaining for me to listen to.  It's not like we are taking these words with anything more than a grain a salt.  It's fun to speculate on, nothing more than that.  

It wasn't in the rumorville section right away...

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

You're right. 

It is still listed in "Husker Football" from the home screen, because Rumorville is a subsection of it. My mistake.

I don't actually hate the rumors typically it is just starting to become draining. 

Sorry for being a prick.

People's egos lead to this stuff. Everyone has a source these days. 

1 hour ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

He coached at New Hampshire with Chip Kelly. 

So now I'm going to quickly jump to the conclusion that the next Head Coach at Nebraska is going to be Chip Kelly.

I think this means Nebraska is hiring Matt Campbell as HC and getting Jason Candle as the OC. Getting the old gang back together again. /s

Alex Grinch is a good coach and I said in the Scott Frost thread the other day that he would be a good fit in Nebraska. I think you need to hire a HC coach first. 

• Plus1 2