Alex Grinch

epocSoN

Word (rumor) on the street is that we have solidified our next DC in current WSU DC Alex Grinch.  I'll be honest that I wasn't familiar with his resume until today.  Discuss people.  Also, my apologies if this was in a different thread and I missed it.

EDIT: The Rumor is that Scott is showing interest in hiring him as DC if he were to accept the NEB job.

Edited by epocSoN

28 minutes ago, epocSoN said:

Word (rumor) on the street is that we have solidified our next DC in current WSU DC Alex Grinch.  I'll be honest that I wasn't familiar with his resume until today.  Would it be normal to hone in on a DC before we have hired a new HC?  Discuss people.  Also, my apologies if this was in a different thread and I missed it.

What's the source of the rumor?

Man, this is a complete mess.

We haven't even fired Riley yet, but we've hired Scott Frost a D-Coordinator from WSU and Brent Venables and retained Williams, Williams and Parrella. Gebbia and POB have transferred, while Terry Wilson and Noah Vedral have transferred in. Bookie has changed his mind and is all N again. Now all the players Coach Held has followed on twitter are not back N as well. Did I get everything covered?

Great Scott!

Just now, BIG ERN said:

I've watched a few Wazzu games this year. Grinch runs a 3-4. Players move around a lot and he emphasizes speed and more speed. Until I hear the next HC I don't believe this rumor though. The HC chooses his staff, not the AD. 

Does he do the block destruction stuff too?

• Plus1 3