***Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Another hopeless performance, but honestly it doesn't matter. We could have looked like the best team in the world tonight and MR would still be replaced at seasons end. Hopefully we can land Frost and hopefully he can coach this team to the point they at least seem competitive in every game. 

Right...but it's more than just Riley and the rest of the inept coaching staff out there. There are kids out there who have given good years to the program we love, and it should be breaking our collective hearts that they're having to endure this s***show of a staff. 

6 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

I’d kill to have a tight end the likes of what PSU has had for years.  This guy, Jesse James, you know 6’6 of pure just throw it up in the air and I’ll go get it type TE.

of course a coordinator that would use that weapon every game is required as well

Austin Allen and Kurt Radfal could be some pretty nice targets in the future 

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

Right...but it's more than just Riley and the rest of the inept coaching staff out there. There are kids out there who have given good years to the program we love, and it should be breaking our collective hearts that they're having to endure this s***show of a staff. 

I feel really bad for the seniors. Three years of MR, and the worst Husker teams in 60 years. At least 60 years ago the beatdowns were not on TV.

1 minute ago, southernoregonhusker said:

I can see him on a squad.  Good arm.  Does well when he has time.  That's really his main issue here.  No time.  They just rushed three and got to him inside of three seconds.  That's embarrassing line work.  

The NFL teams with good offensive lines usually go for the good QBs.