***Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, TonyStalloni said:

I understand my football team is overmatched, way undercoached, probably ready for this season to be over.  I'll continue to support them and will call out posters who think it's humorous to call kids out in ugly fashion.

They are, we all are and yes I understand your point.  We are all a bit irritated and at the same time nothing bad has been said.  Calling out a few of the players because of their showing is letting people vent, let it go and if it gets bad, the mods will indeed do their job.  I was banned for a week for calling out Gates a few years ago, no need for you to go on and on about how our fans are so bad etc etc.  Ignore the people if you want, let others have their ability to vent and let the mods do their job, as I stated previously.

Franklin sees a spineless coward of a coach in Riley and so he wants to stick it to him. That is what NICE gets you...I hope people who want Nice on the sideline are happy...if I saw Riley chewing gum, I would run the score up and rip him a new one so he understands that football is a man’s game and a sissy ice cream eating man’s game.

• Plus1 7