***Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, mwj98 said:

Throw a deep ball up by this much. Just lost respect for franklin and his staff

Your feelings should be more hurt that this team couldn't beat their way out of wet paper bag. With two losses, psu has a tiny yet legit chance to still make the playoff if the stars align perfectly for them. They need to make statements. Our coaching staff doesn't deserve the mercy of sportsmanship if they suck this bad.

3 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

Franklin is going to end up getting one of his players hurt. He should just run the ball and kill the clock

Franklin is one of the classiest coaches in a long time actually.  We did this when we were good and now we are getting a bit of our own medicine so to speak.  It's our job to stop it, we have inept coaching and cant, thats on us.  We suck in every single facet of the game, we are outcoached, outplayed and out done in everything this team is doing.  This team has, simply put, given up.  This team has 0 confidence and doesn't even want to be out there.

Sorry MD, replied to the wrong person.  Meant for the guy you quoted.

Edited by HuskerInLostWages
3 minutes ago, Husker2019 said:

Your feelings should be more hurt that this team couldn't beat their way out of wet paper bag. With two losses, psu has a tiny yet legit chance to still make the playoff if the stars align perfectly for them. They need to make statements. Our coaching staff doesn't deserve the mercy of sportsmanship if they suck this bad.

Really? Feelings arent hurt. One of those unwritten rules. But you knew that. Bad things always happen. Players get hurt. You simply dont do that. 

Edited by mwj98
  • Plus1 1

Just now, mwj98 said:

Really? Feeling arent hurt. One of those unwritten rules. But you knew that 

I'm sorry, I want my team to do what they do and I wouldn't change that because I cared about another teams feelings.  I would put in backups, but I wouldn't do that until the 2nd half, not the first.  Games over, time to give reps to backups like we used to do and still add points.  We are getting what we used to give.

4 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Franklin sees a spineless coward of a coach in Riley and so he wants to stick it to him. That is what NICE gets you...I hope people who want Nice on the sideline are happy...if I saw Riley chewing gum, I would run the score up and rip him a new one so he understands that football is a man’s game and a sissy ice cream eating man’s game.

Get a grip.

• Plus1 1