***Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Franklin is one of the classiest coaches in a long time actually.  We did this when we were good and now we are getting a bit of our own medicine so to speak.  It's our job to stop it, we have inept coaching and cant, thats on us.  We suck in every single facet of the game, we are outcoached, outplayed and out done in everything this team is doing.  This team has, simply put, given up.  This team has 0 confidence and doesn't even want to be out there.

The whole starters vs back up argument will slightly disagree.  Just a skosh though

• Plus1 1

Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

Franklin is one of the classiest coaches in a long time actually.  We did this when we were good and now we are getting a bit of our own medicine so to speak.  It's our job to stop it, we have inept coaching and cant, thats on us.  We suck in every single facet of the game, we are outcoached, outplayed and out done in everything this team is doing.  This team has, simply put, given up.  This team has 0 confidence and doesn't even want to be out there.

I am not complaining about psu. I just think it is stupid. Also, we never did this. Go back and check the stats. We ran up the score with 2nd, 3rd and even 4th teamers. I remember participation reports with over 100 players. Below are the rushing stats from 1995 OSU.

Phillips 12-153, Frazier 10-64, Benning 8-62,
     Joel Makovicka 6-55, Green 6-52, 
     Jeff Makovicka 4-46, Sims 4-34, Schuster 3-23

We all knew that JAMES FRANKLIN IS A GIANT DOUCHBAG AND SO IS URBAN DIPs#!t MEYER. HOWEVER, it is our job to not give them the opportunity to do this to us and play hard. Instead, all we do is chew gum, smile, and look clueless and then go home and collect a big fat check that is more than what Nebraskans earn in five years. I blame it on leadership. If you want results, link the contract to performance metrics. Don’t pay useless coaches with no winning record so much money when you have nothing to control their horrible results. 

• Plus1 1

Franklin plays til the end.  No sympathy here.  Let's not forget Penn St hasn't beaten us since we joined the B1G.  Penn state is trying to keep alive a playoff birth. Penn state has a Hiesman hopeful.  Stick it to us Franklin.  Let us know that we f'd up.  I want another half of the same.  Time to put our big boy pants on.  Comical the ones getting mad they don't just knee it to half.  You think a 90's Nebraska would do that?  Soft soft soft.  

1 minute ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I'm sorry, I want my team to do what they do and I wouldn't change that because I cared about another teams feelings.  I would put in backups, but I wouldn't do that until the 2nd half, not the first.  Games over, time to give reps to backups like we used to do and still add points.  We are getting what we used to give.

Gotcha. Ok. Confession. My feelings are hurt. Im just worn out