Hopefully...

Geeboo07

32 minutes ago, Geeboo07 said:

Any starters that are underclassmen actually look like they want to be out on the field today. They better realize that the new coaching staff will be looking at old game tape for next year.

Maybe they will make those judgments once they are here.  How a kid plays when they know the season is lost and their coach is out might not be the best metric.  Thanks for posting!

Edited by Hingle McCringleberry
7 minutes ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Maybe they will make those judgments once they are here.  How a kid plays when they know the season is lost and their coach is out might not be the best metric.  Thanks for posting!

I actually think it's a pretty good metric.  If this PSU game goes the way everyone is predicting I will be watching for who is still running hard and wanting to make tackles.  Would be interesting to see the RB's against a stout defense and who can emerge and to me we have a lot of similar guys in the secondary.  Someone needs to step up as Kalu graduates and he is typically only one who seems to be into the game the whole time.  Also, somebody please make a sack...McSorely will be rubbing it with his homerun swing so somebody please knock him down.  

Edited by chamrocck
  • Plus1 1