What did we learn?....Penn State

Saunders

The D has completely thrown in the towel on Fiasco.  Worst NE ever.

Soon, the suffering will be over and all the bums(coaches) will be outta here, thank gawd..

5 minutes ago, Mavric said:

In a related note, also the first time I quit watching back-to-back Husker games in my lifetime.

Same here.  Im in boycott mode, I guess.

1 hour ago, Saunders said:

The media narrative of "Nebraska needs to give a coach time" needs to die. You'll get time, naturally, if you don't coach two losing seasons in 3 years, and the worst team in 50+ years. Lack of time isn't the problem at NU. Bad coaching, and lack of accountability is.

Please for the love of all that is holy.... Beat Iowa.

If Nebraska was 4-7 and all the losses were close, the team was playing well, and they were in every game until the end...then yeah, I think a case for keeping Mike Riley for one more season could be made.  But overall, I completely agree that there is no way Mike Riley is retained after the Iowa game.

Edited by Making Chimichangas

Penn State shows exactly how fast a program can be rebuilt. And they had much further to go. Their programs are up across the board because of a concerted effort by the entire athletic department to regain, not only relevance, but greatness. The one thing that may be a detriment with Moos is that he is only one guy. Is that overhaul enough? 

2 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

If Nebraska was 4-7 and all the losses were close, the team was playing well, and they were in every game until the end...then yeah, I think a case for keeping Mike Riley for 0ne more could be made.  But overall, I completely agree that there is no way Mike Riley is retained after the Iowa game.

sad part...they are lucky to have 4 wins

• Plus1 1