Kalu Appears to Spit at Fan

Mavric

23 minutes ago, Landlord said:

'Appears to spit at fan' is technically correct, I guess, assuming the person holding the phone is a fan. Doesn't seem appropriate to pontificate on it like that, though. 

Now who's being pedantic?

Would a person in attendance at a football game not be generally referred to as a "fan"?

Would someone who has posted pictures indicating the presence at Memorial Stadium and their possession of Husker items not be generally considered a "fan"?

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Now who's being pedantic?

Would a person in attendance at a football game not be generally referred to as a "fan"?

Would someone who has posted pictures indicating the presence at Memorial Stadium and their possession of Husker items not be generally considered a "fan"?

I didn't spend any time looking into the person who posted the video, so saying, "assuming the person filming is a fan" is what I was actually doing because I don't know that to be the case I just figure it is. Regardless, point is that there's no real reason to treat this as an act of malevolence. 

Looks like its been resolved. From FB:

Joshua Kalu
Mr. Hicks, you as well as every Husker fan are the best support. I couldn’t dream of better! I didn't intentionally spit at you or anyone else, and if I put you in a position to make you feel this way I am deeply sorry. I appreciate you guys coming out to cheer us on.

[snip]

Colin Hicks
I appreciate you saying that. I have always had a lot of respect for you. I was hoping it was just a wrong place wrong time scenario. Hopefully everyone sees this and understand there was no ill will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and clarify that whole situation. Me and my family will be at the game Friday to cheer you guys on against Iowa!! GBR! And good luck going forward!

• Plus1 2