Diaco and tackling

23 minutes ago, Toe said:

@Crazyhole Now I'm imagining what Diaco's interviews would be like if he were on cocaine. Then again, maybe he was...

I would love to hear a conversation between Mike Riley and Bob diaco.

Riley: good morning Bob.

Bob: mornings are like an oyster being pulled out of the water and being opened. You know there's a pearl in there but it has to be pryed out. Like with a crowbar or a really strong pencil. The pearl is there for the taking but life makes it a strain to get it. I feel the strain mike. Can you see the strain? It's on the table we built and are building mike.

Mike: that's a great thought Bob, we should put that in a book of inspirational quotes that

Bob: (interrupts mike) with a cat on the cover hanging off a cliff. I might put up the money for that book and have it be about cats and the struggles they have like kids and family and I love them all. Siamese and Persians and 4 year old kids learning life and football and how to make soup with all of the ingredients.

Mike: that's deep Bob and it reminds me of a story

Bob: (again interrupting) the ocean is deep and full of fish like whales and octopuses and lobsters

Mike: those aren't fish Bob

Bob: cats love fish. Chapter 2 should be a story about a cat waking up in the morning and finding an oyster and using the jaws of life to open it but finds a pearl and then trades the pearl for a comb for his wife but his wife sold her hair for a watch made out of oysters and pearls. HEY! IT'S TACO TUESDAY AT WENDY'S!

Mike: WENDY'S doesn't do taco Tuesday and it's Friday Bob. I do like frostys and chili at WENDY'S though.

Bob: you're like a son to me mike. Like a child full of wonderment and prestige and finding waldo in memorial stadium with a bunch of cats. Chapter 3 is going to be a picture book with waldo playing fullback.

Mike: what's a fullback?

Bob: it's like TGIF at bw3 with the babybacks on a beautiful family sitting at the table they built starting with the legs and the top and the dinner we all made from the ingredients for soup and frostys. Do you have any meth Mike?

Mike: I have some Xanax bars and a pitcher of margaritas.

Bob: let's roll. Hold my oyster

• Plus1 4

2 hours ago, I.M. OLD said:

Did anyone but me recognize the irony of putting the words “tackle “ and “Diaco” in the same sentence??

LOL.  I was about to post the same.  I thought it was name association or something where you play analogies with opposites.  Up and down. Right and wrong.  Good and bad.  Tackling and Diaco.  I think it will be on the SATs.