New to the group. These are trying times for a die-hard, 51 year old Husker in the Twin Cities. Would love to see Frosty come back to the Huskers as HC, but am old enough to know that people will let you down. If not Frost, then hopefully a coach who will run heavily and at least blitz some of the time! Hang in there, Husker fans and enjoy your time going through this together!

• Plus1 2

Welcome! Through these trying times it's great to talk with fellow Huskers and dream of brighter tomorrow's. Also you better be more sure about Frost coming to the Huskers or you'll get chewed alive on the board! :lol: We are happy to have you and hope you enjoy your time. If I may, peruse through the Scott Frost mega thread for a good laugh, or type "sock puppet" in the search function for a husked board history lesson. GBR!

Thanks for the welcome. I, actually posted a Facebook thread saying I wanted Frost to come to Nebraska 4 years ago! I just think he has the best upside of any coach out there. If he comes back and succeeds at Nebraska, it would be an amazing story for everyone. My wife and I attended the MN Gopher/Husker game this year and there were so many fellow Husker fans wanting Frost to come back to Nebraska. Even some of the Gopher fans wanted Frost back, so the Big 10 would be a better conference.