UCF/USF

HIHusker

31 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

Fantastic game, brutal for UCF fans. We have some great players on defense, it feels like they're being misused a lot of the time. 

USF is a very good (almost great) team.  I didn't realize how they lost their only game prior to the UCF game, but they could have been undefeated and near the top 10 in the country, as well.  Take the win, and don't take it for granted.

Congrats ATS.  Hope you continue to post on this site.  Really enjoyed the game, when I did come back UCF scored as it changed.  So I stealth watched, can I get +1's for that.

The defense seemed similar, body blocks for tackles and arm tackles.  I would want something a little more hardcore Nebraska, but the offense, actually both of them were fun to watch.

I hope for your sake he stays home, but for all of us, he can not get here fast enough.  All of us will feel your pain, well for at least a couple of seconds, when he leaves.

I truly hope he comes home, but if he doesn't would really like to see him stay there and prove things not thought possible can happen.

Great game!!!

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, ATS Knight said:

Yeah, this is horrifying. Does this dampen Frost (and Chinander) enthusiasm? B/c it does for me. They can't seem to figure this mobile quarterback thing out. 

Flowers does this to just about every defense he plays. Absolute stud and a once in a generation type talent that USF couldn't get to a conference championship. SAD

27 minutes ago, skersfan said:

Congrats ATS.  Hope you continue to post on this site.  Really enjoyed the game, when I did come back UCF scored as it changed.  So I stealth watched, can I get +1's for that.

The defense seemed similar, body blocks for tackles and arm tackles.  I would want something a little more hardcore Nebraska, but the offense, actually both of them were fun to watch.

I hope for your sake he stays home, but for all of us, he can not get here fast enough.  All of us will feel your pain, well for at least a couple of seconds, when he leaves.

I truly hope he comes home, but if he doesn't would really like to see him stay there and prove things not thought possible can happen.

Great game!!!

It's hard for UCF fans to be sad about Frost after everything he's done for the program. I wouldn't mind at all if he rebuilt Nebraska. Appreciate the post. 

1 minute ago, huskerfan92 said:

Flowers does this to just about every defense he plays. Absolute stud and a once in a generation type talent that USF couldn't get to a conference championship. SAD

Yeah, the USF fans have been pissed all year about how misused Flowers has been. I agree. If a guy like that is not in the Heisman conversation, that's on Charlie Strong.