DE Stille apology to fans, Seniors, coaches

4 hours ago, roadrat said:

Meanwhile the delusional coaches think they are doing a great job

Don't think they ever said that, but I would hope they are trying and believing they can do well here. Anyone who thinks they can't do it won't do it and they shouldn't be coaching. Yes Riley has done a bad job but I wouldn't expect anything less out of his attitude. I'd be a lot more concerned about the program if he was sitting up there telling us there is no way he can win. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Don't think they ever said that, but I would hope they are trying and believing they can do well here. Anyone who thinks they can't do it won't do it and they shouldn't be coaching. Yes Riley has done a bad job but I wouldn't expect anything less out of his attitude. I'd be a lot more concerned about the program if he was sitting up there telling us there is no way he can win. 

No Riley's defensive coordinator has spouted off that we can't stop anyone and what has done to fix it the last 6 weeks aside from cash his paycheck.

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

MR stated in the press conference after the game that he took a 6-7 Nebraska to 9 wins the next season, and he believes he can do that again next year. He said he believes he is the right man to turn this team around. I do not know why he believes this. He ran the car into the ditch. It is obvious he cannot get the car back on the road.

28 minutes ago, roadrat said:

No Riley's defensive coordinator has spouted off that we can't stop anyone and what has done to fix it the last 6 weeks aside from cash his paycheck.

You know Diaco is correct don't you? The opposing offense always stops when they reach the end zone, and Diaco's D lets them get to the end zone faster than anyone.

1 hour ago, MichiganDad3 said:

MR stated in the press conference after the game that he took a 6-7 Nebraska to 9 wins the next season, and he believes he can do that again next year. He said he believes he is the right man to turn this team around. I do not know why he believes this. He ran the car into the ditch. It is obvious he cannot get the car back on the road.

1 hour ago, MichiganDad3 said:

You know Diaco is correct don't you? The opposing offense always stops when they reach the end zone, and Diaco's D lets them get to the end zone faster than anyone.

Ok I can't defend Diaco whatsoever...he is delusional....or an Iowa plant