2017 B1G CCG - Wisconsin vs. Ohio State

Mavric

Excel,

I hope it will be a good one.  I hope Haskins gets to play.  As for the Schiano fiasco, I'm PO'ed that hearsay could create issues for the team and hopefully, Schiano keeps focused and the team.  Urban is always focused and I feel we will be ready.   My concern is not whether they will be ready or focused, my concern is whether or not our young secondary can stop the big plays and hopefully we can stop your tough run game as well.  

As usual it was a battle with Wisconsin. It would have been nice not have as many turnovers.

Thanks ESPN, have Saban call in and state his case. Give Frost a call as well. I don't remember them calling Urban for him to lobby for OSU after they lost to Mich State in 2015 on a last second field goal and didn't make the playoffs. 

You know what really stood out to me in this Big 10 Championship game?  Was the fact that Wisconsin fell behind rather quickly, but never gave up.  Their defense, despite giving up more yards in this game than any other this season*, forced 3 turnovers and the Badgers got 18 points off of them.

* I think anyway...probably should have looked that stat up before posting.  If I'm incorrect, I'm sure someone will inform me as such.

Edited by Making Chimichangas

I almost feel like I would have rather lost mid-way through the season than gone undefeated and then lost Saturday night. I still feel ill. No matter what happens against Miami (I sort of expect to lose because it's a home game for Miami and their defense will feed on Hornibrook) it was still a great season, even if it was against a weak slate. I'm looking forward to what Chryst and Co. can do in the future, I think we'll keep rolling and hopefully Fleck and Frost can get UM and NU solid for some West battles in the future. Good game jaws and Woody and good luck to you against USC. 

Edited by Excel

Excel, Keep your head up. Don't let the everyone beat you up too bad by what they are saying. I think Wisconsin is a lot better team than what they are getting credit for.

If we don't see you next year in the CCG, we will see you in Columbus in 2019. I have much respect for your program and your coach. 

• Plus1 1