Tim Miles Separation watch

After Moos hires a new football coach, he will turn his full attention to men’s basketball. I fully expect him to be at the UNL game in Omaha. He will also attend their home games. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he spent quality time with Ras while in Omaha. Regent and CU Director Howard Hawks is at the game too.

Moos will notice the energy at the Link. He will then compare it to PBA. He will also note the beer revenue. Moos will then conclude that beer revenue could fund his termination of Miles, but convincing the Regents and Unicam is a tall order.

Mac likes Tim but how can he keep this team under 100? Scurry is a better player than the Corn’s starters. Another crushing defeat for Timmy. 

Miles will have a miserable season. The team can’t score. Michigan State will pound them. Many blow outs. Even though the Big Ten is not that good this year, UNL will be at the bottom fighting Penn State and Rutgers for last.

It has not been all that fun against the Huskers lately. They have become Alcorn State or SIUE. They need to get better so that beating them becomes more meaningful. It will also help our RPI. 

To that end, I can see Ras talking freely and candidly with his UNL counterpart. Recall his friendship with Dr. Tom. Ras knows what the college game is really about: generating interest and excitement which, in turn, creates revenue. And, of course, Bruce knows basketball. Ras will recommend Jacobsen at UNI to Moos. A good fit. 

Moos earned his spurs at Oregon. He knows that good football and basketball are important; especially for revenue. 

Unless Miles qualifies for the NCAA tournament, he is gone. A new broom sweeps clean

Saw this on the Creighton message board. 

Comments?

Edited by Thurston from Pender

MSU would appear to be head and shoulders above the rest of the BIG this year. They were certainly bigger, faster, stronger than our team.  Let's see how we do against teams more our speed.  KU will probably mop the floor with us as well.  If Moos has taught us anything it should be to let the season play out and see what happens.  Moos will have people on speed dial if the need arises.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Miles is bad but MSU is just flat out nasty.  They always play hard but they are also loaded with talent.

They are bad and they are going to get abused this year.

I went to the Eastern Illinois and North Dakota games.  They were up on North Dakota by 20 and still looked awful in my opinion.  I left this game hoping that this is the last year for Miles.

They are outplayed in every aspect of the game.  The only chance they have is if they can rain 3 pointers.  Jordy can't hit a lay up and literally every player on the team gets swatted when they drive.

In my opinion it's the same as the football team.  Reasonable talent that just isn't coached well.