Erik Chinander

44 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Did Diaco have one big quote where he used the word "strain" or did he use it a lot? I kinda tried to avoid this part of the board (and coach interviews - and sometimes games) during the season.

He went on a crazy tangent about "seeing the strain" during one of the post game pressers.

1 hour ago, Gage County said:

This is after the Northwestern loss, listen until about 13:45, it's bizarre. 

Diaco also mentioned the stain after the Iowa game I believe.

I knew about this existing but had only read quotes. The first 10 secs was enough for me. I can't believe there were people who wanted Frost to retain him. 

Edited by Moiraine
4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I knew about this existing but had only read quotes. The first 10 secs was enough for me. I can't believe there were people who wanted Frost to retain him. 

Who the hell wanted this bum retained? I cant recall anyone on this board wanting him retained. Maybe Im wrong. 

• Plus1 2

21 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Okay, so who wanted to keep him?

I have trouble remembering more than 5 user names, period. I don't remember specific posters and their posts. But I do know there were multiple people saying Frost should keep him in October and November. I'm not sure why you would say no one was saying so after I said people were saying so, as if I would make it up. And knowing that NO ONE said it would require you to read every post made in this forum during the time period. Maybe just trust that people were saying it and move on.

Edited by Moiraine
27 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I have trouble remembering more than 5 user names, period. I don't remember specific posters and their posts. But I do know there were multiple people saying Frost should keep him in October and November. I'm not sure why you would say no one was saying so after I said people were saying so, as if I would make it up. And knowing that NO ONE said it would require you to read every post made in this forum during the time period. Maybe just trust that people were saying it and move on.

Just relax okay.  It was more of a I cant believe people would think that then question you. 

• Plus1 1