The video these two posted to the Facebook page for Sydney Loofe is pretty creepy.  I don't know what they thought they would gain by doing that, but with the disclosure by the woman that she and Loofe were smoking a few drugs, maybe they're not thinking very clearly. 

You can watch it here. Someone took it down from Facebook a couple hours after it was posted.

http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Persons-of-interest-post-Facebook-video-about-Loofe-disappearance--460783163.html

They have been arrested I believe.

They scream sex traffic abductors.  Obviously started as a drug peddling combo, seen the older guy/younger gal combo many many times.  But he mentions she has a "Tinder Phone" as in a phone specifically for hookups?  Yeah, thats a massive red flag.

On 11/30/2017 at 8:04 PM, Redux said:

They have been arrested I believe.

They scream sex traffic abductors.  Obviously started as a drug peddling combo, seen the older guy/younger gal combo many many times.  But he mentions she has a "Tinder Phone" as in a phone specifically for hookups?  Yeah, thats a massive red flag.

You're saying you know the couple that was arrested?

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...