Which recruits might now reconsider Nebraska?

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm honestly not expecting a whole lot from this class, considering he's not going to have a full cycle. Next year, however, I'll be disappointed if we don't land a Top 15 class.

I am not expecting this class to be a top 20 class, but per Rivals it currently stands at #77 in the country.  I think with the right approach and effort, Frost could get it to a top 30 class.  I think we are underestimating the power of a young rising star coach that could win national coach of the year honors.  Plus, the coaching carousel so far this year seems to be a bit bigger than in past years, so I would say we will see a flurry of names switching teams between now and NSD.

• Plus1 1

On 12/1/2017 at 4:01 PM, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm honestly not expecting a whole lot from this class, considering he's not going to have a full cycle. Next year, however, I'll be disappointed if we don't land a Top 15 class.

Whyyyyyy. Y'all are a little too ambitious. Disappointed if we don't land top 15? Let's try and break into the top 20 first 

• Plus1 2