Nebrasketball Game #12- #13 Kansas (Saturday, December 16- 7:00 FS1)

Tim shoulda called a tiemeout and set something up. It makes no sense to take two with you to the locker room. I bet we would have got a better shot if he did call one to set something up for Palmer or Glynn. Great fight by the guys, we are going to need to play this well during conference play and we might get into the tourney. Three easy ones coming up and we can't let one of them slip away from us.

Palmer was 10000% fouled at the end. I’ll be interested to hear what Miles says about that at the post game presser.

The team is playing hard as hell and they’re growing. They can play with anyone with the way they played tonight. Need to see that level of intestity defensively and ball movement offensively on a consistent basis if we want to take the next step as a team. Overall it was a great game and there’s encouraging signs to take into the next one and into conference play from there.

Edited by seaofred92
  • Plus1 1

6 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Wrong again 

You seem to be a little obsessed! I noticed you didn't take me up on my little bet for final record.. why is that?

EDIT: Are you one of those fans that go after recruits for decommitting from NU? hmm, something tells me..

Congrats to the team on doing much better than I expected. I didn't watch the game because I was watching another NU team win a National Championship.

Edited by Bornhusker