The Scott Frost Diet

Breakfast is obviously Frosted Flakes. Frosted Mini-Wheats is for the under 18 crowd.

For lunch: Land O’ Frost honey ham and honey smoked turkey subs.

The ladies call Scott “honey”. The guys are fine with it, as long as they’re saying “honey smoked those turkeys!”

Edited by Edison's Enemy

8 minutes ago, ThroughTheseGates said:

Really? I was deciding between Flakes and Mini Wheats and chose the latter because I deemed them to be more adult.

Just because of the mini in the name.

Although, I’d go for a bowl of Blueberry Frosted Mini-wheats at any time of day. So, maybe you’re right.

The ham and turkey sub though!

A85C2566-597A-4DE5-886F-95DCF1ABF8BB.gif

8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Dang I thought this was gonna be about how we now have the most attractive coach in college football and what his workout and eating regimen is.

As a 37 year old man not getting workout/diet results like I want, i won't lie.  I first opened this thread for the same reason.

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Dang I thought this was gonna be about how we now have the most attractive coach in college football and what his workout and eating regimen is.

Maybe Sports Illustrated should have a special issue of the best looking coaches, not necessarily all football, with Frost on a winter-themed cover?