***********UCF vs. Memphis Gameday Thread**************

27 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

Hopefully he can get our 2 handed linebackers to be that good.

Yep, this...that one handed LB plays better than any of our guys, and with more fire...great story and hope he gets a look from the NFL

6 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Agreed..............I'm not impressed with him. I'd much rather Scott bring his OC with him and say goodbye to this guy and hire a new DC. 

Yea, giving up some big plays in the run game...not good for B1G

Man, I miss watching good football.  Seriously if I'm being honest, and I'm a support whoever is coach guy, Nebraska has not been fun to watch for so freaking long.  This UCF team has so much desire to win, it seriously pisses me off that we have been so dormant for so long.

• Plus1 1

I'm not impressed with their schedule.  They play nobody!!!   I like Frost and think its going to be a good hire, but lets not fool ourselves UCF isn't the Big Ten, SEC or PAC 12.  I agree with the playoff committee.    It's easy to look fast and explosive at that level of competition.    Promise you they don't move the ball that way versus the Big Boys.!!!!