Congratulations!

23 minutes ago, BigTenBadger said:

Hi Huskers,

Congratulations on getting your man. Coach Frost is obviously the perfect man and perfect fit for you, and after all the years of tumult, it is just what the doctor ordered. Major props to AD Moos for navigating the process with the highest of class, and for letting Coach Frost finish his season with his team at UCF who clearly loved him dearly.

Speaking for me, and as a Badger fan who loves college football and the Big Ten Conference, I can say that I am very much looking forward to the return of Nebraska, sooner rather than later. I'm looking even more forward to the annual Nebraska-Wisconsin game becoming the kind of high-power matchup it was always meant to be.

Let the rivalry officially begin now, and we'll see you, and your new coach, next year in Madison! 

BigTenBadger

Kick some Buckeye ass tonite bro

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, BigTenBadger said:

Hi Huskers,

Congratulations on getting your man. Coach Frost is obviously the perfect man and perfect fit for you, and after all the years of tumult, it is just what the doctor ordered. Major props to AD Moos for navigating the process with the highest of class, and for letting Coach Frost finish his season with his team at UCF who clearly loved him dearly.

Speaking for me, and as a Badger fan who loves college football and the Big Ten Conference, I can say that I am very much looking forward to the return of Nebraska, sooner rather than later. I'm looking even more forward to the annual Nebraska-Wisconsin game becoming the kind of high-power matchup it was always meant to be.

Let the rivalry officially begin now, and we'll see you, and your new coach, next year in Madison! 

BigTenBadger

Please beat OSU! 

Hi Huskers,

BigTenBadger

I'll be rooting for Wisconsin tonight.  Please beat Ohio State.

Hi Huskers,

BigTenBadger

Thanks and good luck tonight!

Were you guys this giddy when Chryst came home?

Hi Huskers,

BigTenBadger

Thanks BigTenBadger and please, please, PLEASE KICK THE CRAP OUTTA tOSU!!!!