QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

#22 if nobody else changes between now and then.  Not very far from #19

This is that part I have wondered about, I don't dive in deep enough to know how many spots other teams around us (in terms of recruiting ranking) have left to fill and if we will continue to be ranked this high as other school fill out the classes they have.   No matter it appears to be a strong finish for Scott and company.

42 minutes ago, mnhusker said:

This is that part I have wondered about, I don't dive in deep enough to know how many spots other teams around us (in terms of recruiting ranking) have left to fill and if we will continue to be ranked this high as other school fill out the classes they have.   No matter it appears to be a strong finish for Scott and company.

Yep, it's hard to know for sure.  For awhile we were pretty well a lock to move up because we had so many commits yet to get.  But now that 'we're getting close to filling up, it's tough to know for sure.

Of the six schools directly ahead of us right now, I would guess only Florida State (currently 12 commits) has a long ways to go.  Everyone else would appear to be fairly close to full.  Of the schools behind us, Texas A&M (#31, 14 commits) and UCLA (#35, 13 commits) look like threats to pass us once they fill up.

So we probably won't go up a long ways.  But could get up a few more spots.