QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

19 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

There is probably a decent chance they get neither, if they slow played Wilson, that was a mistake.  I heard Frost isn’t doing an in home because of UCF bowl prep.

+1 because you’re absolutely right that the staff could have made a huge mistake.

I’ll be worried if we see a weird, lesser rated offer go out to a QB in the near future. Until then, I assume our staff must like our chances with Martinez.

7 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

Highlights:

"I’m looking forward to the new staff and what they have to offer.”

“And if I’m not 100 percent certain where I want to go I just push that date back and not graduate early. But I’m pretty certain I’m going to make that final decision in this next week.”

If he's planning on graduating early, does this mean he wants to enroll in January?

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 1
2 hours ago, southernoregonhusker said:

He once committed to us and then bolted to Oregon.  Then at Oregon under Frost, he lost out to Herbert and bolted for JC.  If he was slow played, there's probably good reason as Frost already knows him.  Plus, Frost has had time to see Lee, POB and Gebbia.  I don't think we're hurting at QB as many others may think.  Frost may think the same thing.    

Every team is always hurting for a QB.  Even when they aren’t.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic