QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

1 hour ago, Chadhusker said:

If he picks nebraska does he start next year ? Looks pretty fast to me and that could be something frost would like . 

His highlight package is very complimentary to his physical gifts, but as always lacks context on the mental side. This offense has a lot of choices for the QB and those decisions need to be made very quickly. That aspect will go a long ways to determining who starts next season.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, worldsworstoutdoorsman said:

Do you think he will be the starter next year?

I think there is a chance that Martinez ends up starting a few games at the end of 2018 (if he does come to NU).  NU could have POB or Gebbia start the season, and if they get injured or if they aren't effective as Frost would like, I could see Frost going to the frosh QB to finish out the season.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Chadhusker said:

Idk depends on what the coaches told him. Sounds like they Maybe sold him on being the starter next year. I know Tennessee has a qb in this class last I checked . 

Any idea if Tennessee's other QB is worth much? Wondering what the competition level would be with Martinez and if one of them would start next year for the vols.

1 hour ago, Chadhusker said:

Idk depends on what the coaches told him. Sounds like they Maybe sold him on being the starter next year. I know Tennessee has a qb in this class last I checked . 

So, you think this staff is going around and telling high school kids they are going to be the starting QB at Nebraska next year?

I hope not. 

• Mavric changed the title to QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic