Need to up my twitter game...

3 minutes ago, HuskerMan said:

Or should I say get into the Twitter game.  I want to get into twitter for the sole purpose of Husker football.  Who do I all need to follow and what publications should I all follow to get the best source?  I can say that yes this is all because of the excitement of the Scott Frost hire.

Lane Kiffin. Best follow on Twitter in CFB. 

Otherwise, just follow websites you like and get news from now. The coaches and players usually all have accounts. 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, HuskerMan said:

Or should I say get into the Twitter game.  I want to get into twitter for the sole purpose of Husker football.  Who do I all need to follow and what publications should I all follow to get the best source?  I can say that yes this is all because of the excitement of the Scott Frost hire.

I'd say start by adding the local media guys like Sean Callahan, Mike Schaefer, and Sam McKewon and their retweets will lead you to others to follow. 

For entertainment purposes, Faux Pelini and RedditCFB are good follows, too.

26 minutes ago, LadyGlitterSparkles said:

I'd say start by adding the local media guys like Sean Callahan, Mike Schaefer, and Sam McKewon and their retweets will lead you to others to follow. 

For entertainment purposes, Faux Pelini and RedditCFB are good follows, too.

I think you mean NottFrost

Some updates & people to follow.

Ryan Callaghan, Assistant Director of Player Personnel at UCF, has changed his twitter bio to "Nebraska Football."  Probably worth a follow.

Ryan Held, UCF's Running Backs coach, has strong ties to Nebraska.

Mario Verduzco is our new Quarterbacks coach.

Greg Austin, 2006 Nebraska Grad, was Frost's OL Coach at UCF and is strongly suspected to arrive in Lincoln with Frost.

Jovan Dewitt is a Linebacker coach.

Barrett Ruud needs no introduction.

Zach Duval, S&C Coach

Erik Chinander, Defensive Coordinator under Frost at UCF

Travis Fisher - Defensive Backs

That's about it for now.  Not all of these have been 100% confirmed, so follow at your own peril.

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Some updates & people to follow.

Ryan Callaghan, Assistant Director of Player Personnel at UCF, has changed his twitter bio to "Nebraska Football."  Probably worth a follow.

Ryan Held, UCF's Running Backs coach, has strong ties to Nebraska.

Mario Verduzco is our new Quarterbacks coach.

Greg Austin, 2006 Nebraska Grad, was Frost's OL Coach at UCF and is strongly suspected to arrive in Lincoln with Frost.

Jovan Dewitt is a Linebacker coach.

Barrett Ruud needs no introduction.

Zach Duval, S&C Coach

Erik Chinander, Defensive Coordinator under Frost at UCF

Travis Fisher - Defensive Backs

That's about it for now.  Not all of these have been 100% confirmed, so follow at your own peril.

I thought Ryan Held was in?  

I notice there's no position listed for Ruud, on either the tweet or the Huskers.com page. Are they still deciding on that one, or is it because he'll be in a non-coaching assistant position?