Need to up my twitter game...

Good point on the extra position. Dewitt is listed as OLB, so I assume there has to be an ILB coach as well (unless DC handles that), but it seemed a little weird.

EDIT: "Look for former Husker All-American and All-Big 12 linebacker Barrett Ruud to become the Huskers' 10th assistant in January, when NCAA teams are allowed to add an extra assistant to the staff."

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/nu-head-coach-scott-frost-announces-hiring-of-seven-assistants/article_7687caf0-d91a-11e7-801e-5fa98eb8f5fc.html

Edited by Toe

26 minutes ago, zoogs said:

Haha, thanks :D 

#nolongerhiptoit

I still don't get it.  I have an older cousin in her 50's who randomly inserts capital letters in FB posts.  You telling me she's hip?

edit: I can tell you with certainty that she is not.  She also writes things like "I seen the craziest thing yesterday..."

Edited by funhusker
  • Plus1 1

It's the internet way of <mocking voice, repeating something someone else said that was dumb> ... I'm not sure why it's tied to that Spongebob picture, but I guess that's what it grew out of. It seems like a particular way of captioning a funny Spongebob still that really took.

It's too hard for me to get stuff like this, heh. Idk how everyone else figured it out. I didn't even know what to Google.

18 minutes ago, zoogs said:

It's the internet way of <mocking voice, repeating something someone else said that was dumb> ... I'm not sure why it's tied to that Spongebob picture, but I guess that's what it grew out of. It seems like a particular way of captioning a funny Spongebob still that really took.

It's too hard for me to get stuff like this, heh. Idk how everyone else figured it out. I didn't even know what to Google.

My cousin is either going to feel really bad, or laugh really hard!

I'd die if she laughed at the fact I finally caught on....

• Plus1 1

21 hours ago, zoogs said:

I have nothing to add other than I saw this yesterday.

hRt45Gj.jpg

• Plus1 2