Watch Frost News Conference Here **Live** @ 12 Noon Cent time

Just now, gobiggergoredder said:

Part of me says “reasonable request” and part of me says “you make $14K per day and that’s part of the deal”.

Either way they’ll leave him alone.  

Well, lets face it, the next time they will want to talk to any of them is if Frost is fired.  So it really doesn't matter.

As far as pictures of his kid,  ehhh, I don't really care either way.  

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Part of me says “reasonable request” and part of me says “you make $14K per day and that’s part of the deal”.

Either way they’ll leave him alone.  

How often did the media interview Osborne's wife and kids during his time here?  I don't recall the media chasing down Dee Riley or any other the other coaches families either. I think it's a simple request to leave his family alone, especially with a newborn. 

• Plus1 2

Anyone have a link to the full video?  I only got the last half of it on TV.

That said, holy cow!  I haven't felt this good in 10 years about the future of this team.  Scott has such a focused demeanor about him, failure just isn't something he thinks about.  His loyalty to UCF may have worried some, but just imagine after a year of him being here feeling that way about this program again.  Yeah, let that sink in.  Here is a guy who was tempted to stay at UCF, UNDEFEATED 12-0 UCF that clearly can never make a playoff, because he felt so strongly about his players and the commitment he made to that program.  Ladies and gentlemen, we have our Urban Meyer.  We have our Nick Saban.  We have the next in a long line of next greats.

I have ZERO doubt in my mind that Head Coach Scott Frost, man that felt great to finally type out, breaks our title drought and finally breaks this steer that is the Big Ten by taking Nebraska to the top of the West and physically dominating whatver poor team from the East unlucky enough to get the honor of losing to us.  Maybe not next year, maybe not the year after that.  But Wisconsin and most certainly Iowa, Northwestern and the rest of the division can enjoy this moment as the twilight of their time in any contention for a crown.  We are about to become elite again.  Dynasties don't have to die, sometimes they just lie dormant until the right time.  Big Red WILL rise again!

Edited by Redux
  • Plus1 2
34 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I guess to reporters he said "Don't interview my family or take pictures of my kid...if you do I won't answer your questions" or something like that.

Can't blame him.  He, more than most, know how the fan base can turn on you and how much of a fish bowl NU is.....Probably just trying to set some ground rules from the jump.  Haven't had a coach with a brand new baby...